PDA

View Full Version : Summer Altice WIP

Cockofthewok
03-25-2002, 08:19 AM
Hey. I thought I'd post my prelim. sketch of a Summer Altice piece I'm working on. I'll update soon. There are so many things I'd like to do with the drawing but no idea how to do them:annoyed: oh well. I guess I'll just have to settle for graphite. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS!!! I always figure my work sucks when I get no replies.

robin
03-25-2002, 10:32 AM
hhmmm this is superbe, i really like the nose the way you draw that makes me wanna try out and model something like that

keep it like that this is super good ...

Totitch
03-25-2002, 02:39 PM
The way you draw the nose and the rest of the face is very "Masamune Shirow"... And the first post you made was like that too!
it's a good reference and it's a good way to practice but it will be better to find your own style! the stylization of the nose for exemple...Try to find yours...(draw a realistic one and have a intellectual approach to find a stylization...You will learn more than copy the style of someone else...even if it is a great Artist!)

However, you draw very well! ;)

Cockofthewok
03-25-2002, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I do need to develop my own style quite a bit more. I've been drawing so much freehnd that I've been putting my cg art skills to neglect as of late. This isn't the best time for me to be learning, either. I'm about to graduate HS and be thrust upon the world.

Cockofthewok
03-29-2002, 08:58 PM
Here's a start of the actual piece. I'm working on making this my own style. Tell me opinions.

Cockofthewok
03-29-2002, 08:59 PM
This might be needed. (The File got a little stretched vertically)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.