PDA

View Full Version : Brushes

wasker
01-02-2007, 09:40 PM
hello people, I've been fiddling alot with brushes recently. I downloaded some from Barontieri a while ago aswell and I was wondering how to achieve this effect?

Both these brushes are a line of dots to start with. The one done by barontieri continues the dots, making a line. my brush got a space in between which makes the pixels painful to look at.

I've heard that you should set spacing to 1% but I can't find this brush setting anywhere.

here's a attached image showing barontieris and my brush side by side.

roguenroll
01-03-2007, 05:12 AM
its on the brushes pallet

your blue area ' brush presets' may be highlighted.

click on the item under that, to reveal more options. < 'brush tip shape'

thats should do it.

http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/university/tutorials/images/ps_brushpsize.jpg

wasker
01-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Thanks :) I always thought that was just somekind of headline for the other options.

wasker
01-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Got another new problem aswell, which is related to the eyedropper tool.

Whenever I pick a color the picked color appears in the background color slot not the foreground as I am used to. I checked the photoshop help but I couldn't find the answer. It's not a big deal but it's abit annoying having to switch between background/foreground all the time.

gl0gg
01-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Hey wasker, that stuff happens sometimes :)

Try clicking on the foreground color in the "color"-palette (F6 to show/hide it). Right now the background color is selected, that's why it does that. Hope it helps.

wasker
01-03-2007, 04:47 PM
Ah, simple as that :D It did the job, thanks!

CGTalk Moderation
01-03-2007, 04:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.