PDA

View Full Version : My website done whith photoshop and about Adobe Softs Tutorials

rabahdic
01-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Hello All,

I'm working on a web site (http://www.adobe-lover.com/)dedicated to my favorite CG softs (The Adobe 2D graphic Programs) and I'm using Photoshop and Image Ready7.
So I need your opinins to continue.
Thank you

rabahdic
01-03-2007, 01:39 PM
Where are your opinions?

arisuonpaa
01-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Just quick notes:

- A bit too many ads on the front page
- I'm not a native english speaker, but I think your slogan should be "Everybody has a love -- mine is Adobe".
- Maybe you should make the logo at the top-left corner a link to the front page.

Otherwise, really nice job. The page is straightforward and easy to navigate.

-Ari

aldog
01-03-2007, 08:42 PM
I agree with arisuonpaa.
He's right about the slogan. And the only thing I would add is that your header looks good, but the body good have a little more too it, graphically speaking.

Xdreamer79
01-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Since its most a linklist of tutorials (I guess not written by you) I can only asume you want to get some money with the ads. Sadly.

Macrodex
01-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Am not sure but, isn't the Adobe logo copyrighted?
Maybe isn't so smart to use a big companys logo on your own site.

Overall it's pretty nice, to much ads tho. Good luck

aldog
01-04-2007, 05:18 AM
Since its most a linklist of tutorials (I guess not written by you) I can only asume you want to get some money with the ads. Sadly.sometimes people can't afford the upkeep/bandwidth of a site. don't assume the worst.

Xdreamer79
01-04-2007, 07:56 AM
sometimes people can't afford the upkeep/bandwidth of a site. don't assume the worst.

You're right. My post wasn't meant to be hars or so but this site looks just the same as many other tutorials pages I know - and that are a lot.

rabahdic
01-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Thanks all,

I'm not engish native too. So I'll make all your notes in mind and I'll repair the problems very soon.

I still needing your critiques.

CGTalk Moderation
01-04-2007, 11:34 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.