PDA

View Full Version : auto character setup help

leviwalton1
02-18-2003, 05:57 AM
hey guys, ive recently been able to get a chance to work with auto character setup and after installing have run into some problems. so if theres anyone who can help me id appreciate it.

first off if i leave the restore plugin box checked lightwave will crash right when it hits 28% and the error message says it has something to do with the spreadsheetstandardbank.p i think.

and if i leave the box unchecked the the item shapes do not appear and the slider controls that are supposed to appear dont.

and im constantly getting an error and having to rescan the plugin directory for it to work.

if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it, if not its still cool.

thanks guys

Pazur
02-18-2003, 09:20 AM
Yeah, spreadsheet not clearing his entries is pain... Contact me privately at pazur@polas.net and we'll fix that. I'm preparing "b" patch for ACS4 that will take care of this problem.

Heinz
02-18-2003, 10:09 AM
im having trouble with the sliders.... i cannt move them!..

Pazur
02-18-2003, 10:20 AM
Turn Slider Tool under Items/Tools on to make sliders work. I recommend running through FAQ on ACS site:
http://acs.polas.net
if You have any problems first :)

Mike RB
02-18-2003, 03:53 PM
Lucasz, fantastic work on the ninja rig, that squash and stretch control looks fantastic. Well done.

Mike

Kaiser_Sose
02-19-2003, 01:57 AM
Mike are you going to post you acs rig soon

Willax
02-19-2003, 04:38 AM
When I use the acs3 script the results don't show any bones in the bone tab, but says it created 66 bones. Am I overlooking something here?

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.