PDA

View Full Version : need help about bones

gase3924
02-17-2003, 11:31 PM
i dont now how to add bones on my mode
My models if i export with bones became just a crushed mass of poligons :-(

can anybody help me or send me a tutorial about it or just to explayn me how to cut the model in moddeler?
i am a gegginer
pls help me

if anyone wants to help me you can contact me on my mail gase3924@yahoo.com

pls

scotttygett
02-18-2003, 12:43 PM
http://members.shaw.ca/lightwavetutorials/Main_Menu.htm

This is a link with many fairly strong tutorials.

You may want to post an image once you're able to rig a character enough that it doesn't get collapsed. I do not know how that that could happen, but bones are somewhat tricky.

If you load an object and accidentally alternate between drawing and adding bones, and then move them around aftter "activating" them, you can get in a peck of trouble.

Walk through a few basic tutorials. Some animators use weight maps rarely (eyes and legs mostly) and draw their bones and then record bone rest position them after fine tuning the position. Others use weight maps extensively and only use bones to set pivot positions.

When most of us have to learn something new in LW, we start with something basic like applying the effect/plug-in to a box. I suggest you try putting some bones in a ball.

If you don't get a lot of use from the Cameron tutorials, you may want to browse some books or magazines.

:wavey:

gase3924
02-19-2003, 07:58 AM
ok 10x alot

see you

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.