PDA

View Full Version : Flash Export

chrisWhite
02-18-2003, 12:00 AM
Hey,

I think I read somewhere about a Flash exporter for Lightwave, is there one? I was thinking Lightwave had something built in but there is nothing under the index for Flash so maybe it was a plugin. Is Swift 3D the only way to go?

TIA

proton
02-18-2003, 01:06 AM
Flicker....or just use auto trace in Flash like I do......

oxygen_77
02-18-2003, 02:13 PM
Proton,

Is this auto trace feature only for Flash MX, or have I just missed something in Flash 5? I know about the trace bitmap feature, but have been unable to find something that will trace all frames on its' own... using trace bitmap for each frame becomes really tedious after about the 200th frame.

proton
02-18-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by oxygen_77
Proton,

Is this auto trace feature only for Flash MX, or have I just missed something in Flash 5? I know about the trace bitmap feature, but have been unable to find something that will trace all frames on its' own... using trace bitmap for each frame becomes really tedious after about the 200th frame.

Trace Bitmap is what I use.....and you have to do it frame by frame....but that gives you full controll over evey frame....if you want an app to do it I would choose Swift3D....

chrisWhite
02-18-2003, 06:24 PM
Thanks Proton!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.