PDA

View Full Version : DeepPaint3D Problem

pluMmet
03-25-2002, 03:49 AM
I've got this model and DP3D won't let me paint on it.

here's a pic

I've tried differnet uvmaping.
I've tried different materials.
i've tried no materisl

i can't even fill with paint bucket.

HELP!!!

Crazy Max
03-25-2002, 09:28 AM
Have you asked the RH tech support team?
They are really good at solving problems like this.

Also you could try looking in the RH user forum that is available to all registered users.

:)

digital god
03-25-2002, 03:22 PM
I suggest you try to flip the faces and normals in the object properties. They can be accessed via the contectmenu in the paint window.

Kim Oravecz
04-03-2002, 10:09 PM
Also, I see up in the status bar that it looks like the surface name you have selected is called bone06. So I'm thinking that when you go to paint on your model that one of your bones is selected and that's why the painting is not showing up on the model. Make sure that you have the actual surface name that you wish to paint on selected before you go to paint on it.

. . . Kim

pluMmet
04-04-2002, 04:28 PM
Kim...with the great eyesite...lol

it says box06...i used a huge compression so i could post it under 50k so i guess your monitor is a little blury cause on my crt i can just make it out.

and by the way i fixed my problem...i had to add lights to scene and flip normals.

thanx for you help.

Kim Oravecz
04-04-2002, 10:31 PM
D'oh! Now that I look back at it now I see what it says . . .

Hmmm, maybe it's time to look into some eyewear . . . :D

Later!

. . . Kim

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.