PDA

View Full Version : Switching to Messiah

dragonfollower
02-17-2003, 06:36 PM
I'm considering switching to Messiah for animation. I love Animation Master, but I gotta learn something the companies around me use. I downloaded the demo and I really like it so far. The interface looks a bit daunting, but not impossible. I may just go with it.

I was wondering if anyone here that has used Messiah could tell me the experience they've had with it. Y'know, how good it really is for character animation, ease of use, things you like about it, things you don't. Also, if you've used both, how does it compare with Animation Master for character work?

-bRiAn

Julez4001
02-17-2003, 06:52 PM
Whatever you do, just go through all the documentation and videos (after ur purchase). Fred slap a lot of training material in there to curve a lot of questions. Yahoo groups have plenty of rigs to dissect for you use and learn from from very simple to really complex.

Only thing I don't like about it right now is that I can't fade the entire sofbody dynamics from on/off, which is surprise you cab do some many expressions and effects like that.

Rabid pitbull
02-17-2003, 07:44 PM
there is a demo with many tutorials built in...

why not try before you buy, then you will know if it is gonna be worth the $$$ to you.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.