PDA

View Full Version : Control The Flow

Kaiser_Sose
02-17-2003, 05:03 PM
How do you control the flow when you have enough tools that make you have to scroll all over the place just to conect things to

Jayk2k
02-17-2003, 07:55 PM
You can zoom in and out of the flow like you do the displays. hold MMB and LMB to zoom in, hold MMB and RMB to zoom out, and Hold MMB and hold LMB to variable zoom.

Using groups to collapse areas of the flow is also a viable alternative.

Kaiser_Sose
02-17-2003, 08:32 PM
Ya, I know about the mouse controls to zoom but then it is to small to click the circles to put that tools output in the display

no big deal I guess

Jayk2k
02-18-2003, 03:52 AM
You can just drag the tool you want to display to the view, from either the flow or the control header from the right hand side.

Also if you are running an external reference monitor off a Toaster or DPS product (or any of the other supporded hardware) you can right click on the node and choose view on device...

Kaiser_Sose
02-18-2003, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by Jayk2k

Also if you are running an external reference monitor off a Toaster or DPS product (or any of the other supporded hardware) you can right click on the node and choose view on device...

I wish

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.