PDA

View Full Version : Races Of Middle Earth- Character- Drowurolˇkitanik

maxetormer
02-17-2003, 02:32 PM
Please tell me your opinions about this concept sckech :D

Here goes the legend:
After the defeat of sauron severar trasure searchers went to the mordor to seek out artifacts of power and maybe some of the dark magic that still sorrounded the area, it is said that one of the items founded was a pice of an old papire that had some inscripcions of a ritual as well as some images of a creature on it.
the words Drowurolˇkitanik on top of the papire.
the words were some kind of a mixture of the words urolˇki tagnik┤zur and drow, the firts meaning dragon on the dark elfish and the other was the word that darke elfs had to denomitate them selfs.
It is told tha the creature it is creation tha goes as far as Melkor the Valad, he created the ritual to summon an army of thisi creatures but he never had the chance to make it.
Later on sauron founded the papire but he was not able to perform the riutal becuase he founded the paipre rigth a few days before the battle in wich he losses his hand and the ring.
And with out the power of the ring he is un albe to cast the spell.
It been told that this creature surronds what is left of mordor, do no one has ever seen it.
Maybe sauron was albe to summon one of this creature in the few days he still had the ring... but she revealed to his creator and gained independece?
no one knows for sure.

she has the agility & inteligence of an elf and the destructive abilities of a dragon.
her height is 2 m and the wings have 8 m of leingth if full extend.
well that is all i hope u all like the image tell me ur opinios and sugettions :)

http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/fantasy/concept_caracter1.jpg

Gamoron
02-20-2003, 02:42 PM
Pretty cool dude. I'd change the pose to make her a little more imposing. Nice start.

wildsheepchase
02-24-2003, 06:02 PM
Great concept...are you going to finish?:wip:

Tommy Lee
03-01-2003, 06:09 PM
Great concept...To bad that ya didn┤t finish it!!!!!

Cheerz:beer:

Tommy Lee

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.