PDA

View Full Version : Gnomon Workshop Chris Stoski Series

srproductions
12-25-2006, 09:40 PM
Hello.

I just purchased the 3D Matte Painting & Camera Mapping DVD from the Gnomon Workshop. I have a question. Although the DVD included some project files, it didn't include the waterfall particle frames (which he uses in the DVD), or the raw plate of the futuristic cityscape. I was wondering if there was somewhere where I could download those things. I can't complete the tuts without this stuff. Or maybe (someone who has them) could upload those things to a mirror. Thanx!

RiKToR
12-25-2006, 10:34 PM
The water fall particles was finished on disc one but I am not sure if it had a sequence on there either just a max file with the one example.

srproductions
12-26-2006, 12:23 AM
Well, I didn't get the 1st disc, and I need those particle frames...And the base plate for the futuristic cityscape. Can some1 that has those things please upload it to a mirror so I can download?

srproductions
12-26-2006, 02:39 PM
BUMP

I need these things to work on this tut. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!

contremisart
12-26-2006, 05:12 PM
PIRACY NOT ALLOWED, NO SHARED FILES BASED ON COMMERCIAL STUFF ALLOWED

RiKToR
12-26-2006, 09:33 PM
If you want the particle sample scene (3ds max) I can post it but the 1st disc does not have the particles in video format, and the sample scene is just that it just covers how its done not the project specific particles.

srproductions
12-27-2006, 01:06 AM
Thx for the file. But....

On the DVD, he loads in a number of different frames he said were comped in Shake. U only gave me one .max, so that would only have been one set of frames. How about the others?

But - on the futuristic cityscape - you have to have that plate.

JJASSO
12-27-2006, 01:45 AM
guys this is not allowed , sorry but have respect for the artist if you don't have it then you did not get the original dvd's this thread is closed