View Full Version : Big question

Borro
02-17-2003, 11:03 AM
How do I upload an image to be seen
here -->????
Please help!

leigh
02-19-2003, 12:54 PM
You can use the Attach Image function when posting in a thread (only active in some forums), or you can upload the image to your own webspace, and use the [IMG] tags to display it :)

Borro
02-20-2003, 06:13 PM
Thanks, Leigh, though I do not understand what you have written cuz I'm "new" I'll consult wit my friend Misho and he'll explane it to me! But thanks anyway!!!:bounce:bounce:

leigh
02-21-2003, 04:07 AM
When you post a message, look above the area where you type the message, and you will see some buttons and dropdown lists in the vB Code area. There is a button labelled IMG - you can use that to insert pics ;)

Borro
02-21-2003, 04:22 PM
I've tryed, but all I see is some kind of a bar in which toi writea i-net location!! Anyway its to late for this challenge!
Thanks for the help!
:bounce:

dennis
03-21-2003, 04:18 AM
hi leigh,

i just posted the same question before i saw this one. once you click on the img button in the vb code section, what exactly do you type in? i know the address to the page that the image is on but i don't know what to right if they want the address to the actual jpeg file. if that what i need any tips on how i can find it?

Kirt
03-21-2003, 05:37 AM
Let me see if I can help ...

If you have your images uploaded on the net already and can access a page where the images are, then all you have to do is right-click on the image and select Properties from the dialog box that opens.

The info that you need to type into the IMG tag on this board is listed as Address: URL

For example: This smilie icon >> :shrug: has an Address: URL of - http://www.cgtalk.com/images/smilies/shrug.gif

You should be able to select the URL in the properties dialog box with your mouse. Then copy and paste it to the IMG tag box on this board.

copy = CTRL + C
paste = CTRL + V

dennis
03-21-2003, 05:52 AM
:) hi kirt,
it's good to see so many helpful faces in these forums. thanks for the help. i don't know what i'd do without you guys. :) :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.