PDA

View Full Version : PS Mirror across

pbarnes
12-24-2006, 03:54 PM
hey guys,
i am using PS 7 and want to mirror (flip as well) an image but along a custom axis instead of just horizontal or vertical. Say if i draw a line at like 38deg how do i mrror at this line?
This has bugged me fo a while and i cant seem to find out how to do it. An example of this is reflecting an image in a wnidow and the window is not straight on you need a reflection that looks right.

thanks

pbarnes

FrankUnique
12-28-2006, 08:19 PM
Well man, if I understand ya correctly it's too hard to fix it, to mirror it in every angle:

1 Duplicate thee layer
2 Press Ctrl+T
3 But now you see the secret, there's a bar that you can change the settings manually, so you will a little white squares and a black square on center, the black square determines how it will be flipped, so try to do this, select the next square near of the black one and then go to the menu Edit>Transformation>Horizontal Flip, then select the up right square and go to the menu Edit>Transformation>Vertical Flip.

Well sorry for my bad english =/ if ya don't understand i'll post a image of what I was saying.
Hope it helps :S

pbarnes
12-30-2006, 12:44 PM
thx man that helped me

CGTalk Moderation
12-30-2006, 12:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.