PDA

View Full Version : Horny Chic

wildsheepchase
02-17-2003, 07:43 AM
This is an older piece that I tried reworking tonight. My apologies to those who have seen it before. I want to improve it- so fire away with the crits:wip: :wip: :arteest:

Here's the older version:
http://members.cox.net/sheepchase/swdweb.jpg

And here's the new version:
http://members.cox.net/sheepchase/hornychic.jpg

maxetormer
02-17-2003, 08:02 AM
things i like:
color sheme is very good a good variety of violets and purples with a touch of light yellow for the ligth.
overall design of clothes and the staff is very good too as well as the expresion on the face:)
i can see a good amount of improvent on definition on comparision to the other version.

things i dont like:
it is still a bit too blured on the
the hands and the clothes ill love if u cloud sharpen the image a bit more.
The hand that it is holding the staff seems a little twisted on a non completly natural way. And the other hand seems to blured so i can´t really say if it is well drawed or not.
I ´ill love that u made some detail on the background as well.

That is all
see ya later peace :)

wildsheepchase
02-18-2003, 04:42 AM
Thanx for the crit Maxetormer....I noticed the things you pointed out as well. They just didn't seem as noticeable in p-shop:shrug: I think I'm going to retire this pic for good. All times I've shown it, it seems to have gotten a really lukewarm response....I think I chalk that up to uninteresting subject matter with a combination of a boring composition. Go figure:rolleyes:
Oh well...I'm off to bigger and better things(hopefully).
:beer:

maxetormer
02-18-2003, 07:05 AM
u are wellcome :)
i seen ur submit for the 2d middle earth challenge and i i love ur fisherman creature u have a great style going on :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.