PDA

View Full Version : Wine Commercial

GrassStain
12-19-2006, 07:47 AM
This is just a little commercial I put together. It's not real. Just wanted to test my lighting, editing, camera, and motion graphics skills for a demo reel.

I would appreciate any crits or comments about the piece. It's only 20 seconds long. (25 mb)

http://media.putfile.com/Wine-Comercial

GrassStain
12-21-2006, 06:15 PM
just to let anyone who wants to check this out know, it should be easier to view. putfile just converted it.

http://media.putfile.com/Wine-Comercial

thanks

Rayanime03
12-21-2006, 06:36 PM
Wow GrassStain your work is very nice and clean. The only thing that I can say is that when you close up to the left side of the bottle, the camera shakes abit too much where it looks a bit distracting, try lessening that. Also the cuts from the cap to the glass to back to the bottle seem so fast that there is not enough time to gather all that info. Maybe you could slow that down a bit. Well hope this helps

Raynard

Rayanime03
12-21-2006, 06:37 PM
may I ask what software did u use?

GrassStain
12-21-2006, 08:30 PM
thanks for the crit. i agree the camera movement with the bottle is a bit distracting. i'll try to slow down the cuts with the cap and glass, but i would like it to stay in sync with the music.

as for the software i just used adobe after effects

Rayanime03
12-22-2006, 08:04 PM
oh Hey grasstain my fault i did not get to view it with the music on and I think the cuts do work with the music so I dont think you should slow down the cuts. I do think you could hold the Takara bottlecap a bit longer just because the name is important to catch. But these are really picky crits. Good Job and I apologize for not hearing the music with it.

GrassStain
12-23-2006, 06:36 AM
thanks for the crits. i agree. it is an avertisement. the name is the most important feature. i'm going to fix that.

CGTalk Moderation
12-23-2006, 06:36 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.