PDA

View Full Version : tanghuiyung huntress torso Maya 7.0

tanghuiyung
12-19-2006, 04:11 AM
I am in. Not sure if I could make it, but I am going to give it a try.:)

tanghuiyung
12-19-2006, 08:08 AM
this is my first version of rig for leg, torso and head. keep up!!!

tanghuiyung
01-05-2007, 04:10 AM
Just revise my previous joint setting and not sure if my joint orient is correct?:sad:

N8Girard
01-05-2007, 07:04 AM
Your join orientations look good. I don't know about all those bones in the spine but if you are going to use spline IK or something similar to simplify the number of controls then you should be fine. I'm curious as to how your foot will work and what sort of controls you have in mind for the breast since I don't see any bones there to control them. They could be controlled any number of ways and if there is one thing a rigging challenge produces is opportunities for people to think outside of the box.

Good luck with the challenge!

tanghuiyung
01-06-2007, 04:13 AM
Hello Nathanael,

Yeah, I didn't build any joint for the breast. That's because I think the breast don't move too much unless run or jump. I could use chest control (up and down)or waist control(rotate) to move the breast slightly.But since the rigging is designed for a combat. I might need to add the joint for the breast.:rolleyes: For the foot, I will use two ik and add reverse joint for the foot and set driven key... etc. You will see them later. I am glad to see people are using various approach to rig the model. That is why we could see which has better deformation.:) I watch your rig, and it is really new to me and it is really great. Also I take a look of your digital work in your website. I like your work a lot. They are really nice. Good luck to the challenge.

CGTalk Moderation
01-06-2007, 04:13 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.