PDA

View Full Version : Plug Ins/Actions- paintings/inks/sketches/comic book?

Dean Avanti
12-18-2006, 09:36 PM
I am looking for filters, plug ins, or actions that can give me the look of paintings, ink drawings, scetches, pencil images, or comic book and graphic novel images.

In other words I often have a realistic image, that i want to give another art look, either another medium or a stylized look of some sort,

I have seen this plug in called sketch master http://redfieldplugins.com/filterSketchMaster.htm

tried the demo, its quite nice, I am thinking of buying it, but I am wondering are there others that can do what I want, what are the options, are there free plug ins or actions that i can just download, what are the options, what is out there, or even are there tutorials to give the looks i am looking for, or have you found a technique that gives good results at changing realistic images to either other media looks or more stylized looks.

my7hai
12-23-2006, 10:47 PM
u dont have to buy plugins to get such effects.
all u need are some standardfilters in photoshop and some practice.

Dean Avanti
12-24-2006, 03:30 PM
as I said

or have you found a technique that gives good results at changing realistic images to either other media looks or more stylized looks.
?

CGTalk Moderation
12-24-2006, 03:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.