PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop CS short-cuts

kk01
12-18-2006, 04:56 PM
A friend of mine just upgraded to photoshop CS and he faced a problem. He knew I used photoshop and asked me if

I could solve the prblem. I told him that, he would have to tell me the problem first. He did tell me and I

went to his appartment to fix it (he had a problem using the marquee tool for very good selection...tho' I did

it but I adviced him to get the fluid mask programme for a smoother selection).

But there was something I observed, whenever I use a shortcuts on the photoshop CS, it does not respond to my

commands. Why...is there something he did not do while he was installing the programme...

Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem. Will be glad to read from you guyz really soon...

Regards,
'kk'

BlueFlare
12-19-2006, 05:34 AM
Two possible causes

1. Logitech keyboard drivers -> update

2. Cracked version of Photoshop

kk01
12-19-2006, 01:12 PM
So he could be using the cracked version of the programme...I see... :eek: :argh:

I dont think the problem is a driver problem..he just but his workstation from Dell...or maybe the driver installed for the keyboard will not work with the programme...nontheless, I'll let him know this....thanks.

Well, as for me, I am thinking of buying the CS2 version but that will be later...I have still not had a reason to upgrade yet...I still use the version 7.0...

Thank you so much... :)

Regards,
'kk'

CGTalk Moderation
12-19-2006, 01:12 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.