PDA

View Full Version : one million dollar

KarlLocke
12-18-2006, 03:22 PM
hello everybody! this is my first post and id like to introduce myself. my name is sebastian pirch, i life in salzburg / austria. i work as a freelance grapics and product designer. i do 3d animation for 6 years, for 3 years on a fulltime basis with 3dsmax. my main intrests lie in learning things about storytelling and its tools like animation, building scenes, lightning, dialouge whatever....sotosay im an 3d allround xxxxxx and for recreation i do paraglider acrobatics to keep me from going crazy in a single direction. Attatched to this is a .wmv of a little animation i made recently, my second lipsync anim. experiment.
would be nice to get some feedback about this, as i have watched it too many times by now.
% )
karl
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A7C0F0951A9243E8

sorry....DOUBLE POST...please delete one, oh my admin.*schwitz*

KarlLocke
12-23-2006, 09:49 AM
hello...is there anybody?
*turnslightoff*
: - (

denil
12-23-2006, 03:17 PM
interestin plan... however u've missed out a lot... in the start the way his elbows move it doesn't look natural at all.... his movement is more like a puppets... also the lip sync isn't done properly, like whn he says one million dollars, it doesn't look like he's sayin that.... also the emotions he shows, well it somehow doesn't go along with the way he is... i mean he's plannin 2 hold ransom for lotta money, make him look evil or sumthin... make it look more believable... hope this helps

noobie
12-23-2006, 05:17 PM
yeah i also think he needs more emotion/expressions on his face plus i remember something in class about holding the shape of certain letters for a few frames to register it when in motion and i believe "B" was one of those letters when he says 100 billion dollars you should exaggerate that way more that u have right now... right now it just seems like hes moving his lips up and down kinda like in anime hehe... roll his lips together and hold it for a 2 frames or something

KarlLocke
12-25-2006, 03:29 PM
thanks for the good crits, guys. ill have a look at it and post a remake the other day, but rightnow i m stuk with another projekt.

CGTalk Moderation
12-25-2006, 03:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.