PDA

View Full Version : corel painter essencial 2

yangtsur
12-17-2006, 07:12 PM
Hi, I am new to painter
I heard that the tablet is better working on painter than photoshop, so I thought to borrow a disc from library... but now i am having problems
The problem is very basic... that is, I can't find eraser
I can only switch to white colors to cover off the errors, but that doenst means the same as eraser... and I can't find hot keys also

any ppl can help me with that?
Or I should try another version of painter?

Jinbrown
12-18-2006, 06:47 AM
Hi,

Sorry, I don't have Painter Essentials 2 but expect you should be able to find an Erasers brush category and an Eraser variant in the Brush Selector bar (or wherever brush variants are accessed in Painter Essentials 2).

Other brush categories sometimes include their own Erasers variants that only work on painting done with that brush category's variants (i.e. Watercolor).

Again, what I say is based on knowledge of several other "lite" Painter versions and many other full Painter versions.

If no one here can give you the help you need, try posting your question in the Corel Painter newsgroups:

Add Server: cnews.corel.com

Subscribe to:

c.Painter
c.PainterIX

Good luck!

Improv
12-19-2006, 12:30 AM
Hi, I am new to painter
I heard that the tablet is better working on painter than photoshop, so I thought to borrow a disc from library... but now i am having problems
The problem is very basic... that is, I can't find eraser
I can only switch to white colors to cover off the errors, but that doenst means the same as eraser... and I can't find hot keys also

any ppl can help me with that?
Or I should try another version of painter?

So are you using a tablet? If so, many tablets such as Wacom brand let you turn your pen upside-down (like a real pencil) and you have an eraser.

snips
12-29-2006, 09:35 PM
Thats strange.

It's right there on the upper right of your layout
You just have to click on the 'Brush Category" button.

After all HELP TOPICS on the menu says it all..

CGTalk Moderation
12-29-2006, 09:35 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.