PDA

View Full Version : Kha Huntress Torso Blender

Kha
12-17-2006, 11:30 AM
Hi,

This will be the first time I try to rig a complex character, I usually rig character for games with low poly count. I downloaded the obj file and imported easily to Blender, I will be using Blender 2.42 and the next version that will be released soon. Thanks for the model it looks great!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/Ninivekha/Rigging/Kha_RigChallenge_01.jpg

mitchelhunt
01-02-2007, 04:25 AM
im interested in this challenge and i use blender. i tried to import but it didn't quite work. i might be doing it wrong though. how did you do it?

Kha
01-02-2007, 12:25 PM
Hi Michelhunt,

I have downloaded the .obj files (Huntress.obj and HuntressArmor.obj) and in Blender File->Import->Wavefront (.obj), selected one of the .obj files, changed no parameters there (later I disabled the Create Fgons, but worked fine too) and pressed Ok, then I've done it again for the other file. The model will be imported in the first layer and inside the default box, if you haven't deleted it.

Hope it helps.

mitchelhunt
01-02-2007, 10:13 PM
thanks for the help :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-02-2007, 10:13 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.