PDA

View Full Version : it's raining Big Fat Mama ! (vector illustration)*soft nudity*

Boz
02-15-2003, 08:09 PM
Hi everybody!
illustration done for a french magazine "WAD", don't know if it will be published. They ask to do something with the word 'UNDER' .

Done in Illustrator.

http://boz.planet-d.net/forum/Lesoupe_WAD_boz.jpg

A detail :
http://boz.planet-d.net/forum/detail.gif

http://boz.planet-d.net/forum/mo.jpg

Maybe some big posters avaible on my website soon, don't know if it will interset somebody (please answer the poll on my website for that)

Carl
02-15-2003, 11:07 PM
Very intriguing. I love the pink. Great job.

Bruzundanga
02-15-2003, 11:35 PM
Crazy,

to draw in illustrator you problably has a lot of courage...

it's simply amazing. Love the style.
You uncheked the opition 'keep selected' of the pencil tool?

Great work

Right click
save as

:applause:

yellowworm
02-15-2003, 11:49 PM
love it!

eyewoo
02-16-2003, 01:13 AM
Let me say. sir... you are good!

Boz
02-16-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Bruzundanga
Crazy,

to draw in illustrator you problably has a lot of courage...

it's simply amazing. Love the style.
You uncheked the opition 'keep selected' of the pencil tool?

Great work

Right click
save as

:applause:

Thank you all ! :beer:

Yes to draw in illustrator with the pencil you have to uncheck "edit selected path" (double click on the pencil tool to see this option)

I hope you understand my crappy english

Menge
02-16-2003, 02:33 AM
that's soooooo cool!!!!

i just loves the "inking"!
the use of different thicknesses was very appropriate, imho.

WillSweat
02-16-2003, 08:47 AM
That is awesome and totally wild!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause:

-Will

LPlasma
02-16-2003, 09:00 AM
Nice, I like the style + the interesting concept, it'd be cool to see it colored + finished up.

CGmonkey
02-16-2003, 01:38 PM
I love your style! really awesome! :) Reminds me of Lenore! ;)

DocBoom
02-17-2003, 11:18 AM
great stile!
i just have been to your website. Great stuff there. Herve seems to be a great artist too....
Do you know the book "why cats paint" by heather busch and burton silver? Its about cats painting and sculpture. Funny and interesting book.
Cat paintings sell for up to 19.000 $. Maybe herve should try this to...

kfc
02-17-2003, 01:25 PM
dude~! i love your style. in fact, the staff in my office love your works very much~!
:thumbsup:
keep on posting your great work.
thanks for sharing ur technique on the pencil too. maybe i'll try it out too when i've finished the animation project on hand. see ya!

yoshi_k
02-17-2003, 04:26 PM
I like these pictures very much. The character that you draw is very attractive.

Is it general to do the "ink paint" by using the "illustrator"?Is it because a very big resolution is needed?

Please forgive my bad English.

Boz
02-17-2003, 08:08 PM
;)Thanx for reply :) the picture is finished, no more color :b

Originally posted by DocBoom
great stile!
i just have been to your website. Great stuff there. Herve seems to be a great artist too....
Do you know the book "why cats paint" by heather busch and burton silver? Its about cats painting and sculpture. Funny and interesting book.
Cat paintings sell for up to 19.000 $. Maybe herve should try this to...

Yes i know this book ! amazing stuff ! :surprised If my cat Herve can do something at 19000$ i will buy him infinty food , i'm sure it can boost her creativity :D

Yoshi_k : Yes i do it with illustrator because they ask me big resolution, and i was just curious to test how to draw in illustrator with tablet. it's nice, play with different weight of stroke, try it ;)

KFC : try it for big resolution , making big poster is great!

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.