PDA

View Full Version : VRAY system settings

mimark
12-15-2006, 01:44 PM
I have a problem with vray system settings on "previous render". altough the setting is switched to "unchanged" the render window gets black when I render a new scene (previous scene disappears). And on the render window there is a slot named "Layer". how can I keep the previous images unchanged? why do I have this problem, which setting should I change? I appreciate if you can help me. Thanks.

MikeBracken
12-15-2006, 02:23 PM
I am not sure what settings you have going there, but if you switch to the scanline renderer and then back to Vray your settings will set back to default.

Regards,
Mike

mimark
12-15-2006, 02:33 PM
thanks for your reply. I tried the defaults. but I still have the same problem. after several scene renderings the last rendering gets to black.

(under the Renderer (F10) there are, at the bottomline, Vray::System settings. In these settings Previous render option is chosen as unchanged.)

MikeBracken
12-15-2006, 04:16 PM
Well those settings are correct. You should post this problem on the Chaos forum.

CGTalk Moderation
12-15-2006, 04:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.