PDA

View Full Version : OT: Lightwave 7 For Sell & Extras

powerwave3d
02-15-2003, 06:40 PM
I currently have a copy of Lightwave 7 for sell. It includes original Lightwave 6 cd, upgrade to 7.0 cd all manuals/boxes and a Parallel Port Dongle. The upgrade to 7.5 is a free download from newtek.
I'll throw in Inside Lightwave 6, Inside Lightwave 7, Character Animation with Lightwave [6] and Lightwave 3D 7 Character Animation books. Also, 2 VHS tapes, Get Started with Lightwave 6 and Tareq's Modeling & Animating the Human Head tape.
I thought I'd post here before I place it on ebay. Anyhows, if you are interested, e-mail me a reasonable offer:)
I'm selling it as a bundle. I'm of course not looking at trying to regain the money spent on the books/tapes, they are just an added bonus.
I'm in the USA, and I have no clue on what's involved with selling it overseas, so probably best to keep the sale inside the USA.
Thanks.

powerwave3d@cox.net

Rabid pitbull
02-15-2003, 07:33 PM
just curious, why are selling? seems quite an investment to sell now. LW can be had for under $1000 now, this is far less than your original version of lw 6... unless it is a second hand copy you bought then upgraded.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.