PDA

View Full Version : Vue 5 Infinite cannot start problem

w_capozzi
12-15-2006, 09:06 AM
Hello,

After searching around and waiting for a reply from E-on tech support, I thought I would ask here if anyone has had a problem with Vue 5 Infinite refusing to start. When clicking it to start, a small box pops up saying "Vue 5 Infinite cannot be started. Please reinstall the application", however, after an uninstall-reinstall there is no change. The cannot start message continues to pop up.
Any experience or tips on what might be happening with it are welcome. I have some Vue work here waiting to be finished, so I will have to figure this problem out somehow.

Forgot to mention, this is Vue 5 Infinite with the final update on Windows XP.

Many thanks,
William C.
Dedicated Digital

w_capozzi
12-19-2006, 05:16 AM
Vue 5 Infinite is working again after altering something called "Program" located on the root of the drive. I narrowed the problem down to that on my own, then a short time ago I received a reply from E-on tech support saying to do just that. I haven't found out yet what the thing is that was causing the problem. I would like to know exactly what it is. If anyone else runs into the same problem of Vue 5 not starting, delete or alter "Program" on the root of your drive.

Regards,
William C.
Dedicated Digital

Kevin Sanderson
12-19-2006, 11:12 PM
That's an odd one. Thanks for the posting the solution!

CGTalk Moderation
12-19-2006, 11:12 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.