PDA

View Full Version : maybe i am to stupid...

carnera
02-15-2003, 03:51 PM
hi...
i have some problems with motion designer....its very strange..
image i have a skirt and motiondesinger applied and calculated.
than I save the mdd file and i apply that saved mdd to the mdd-plugin. i save the scene ....and quit lw....i start lw....and load that scene again. during the loading a little requester pops up, telling me that i have to choose a mdd file ....well i choose the mdd file that I saved before ...but it the mdd-loader WONT accept it....so i have to click "cancel"...the scene is loaded and the skirt is not controlled/ deformed by motion designer. now i activate the mdd-plugin for the skirt objekt and i choose the saved mdd-file....and everything works......mhhhh.....very strange....why does lw always asks for the mdd file during the loading the scene?????

thanks in advance...

bye andras
mba-studios

carnera
02-15-2003, 03:55 PM
ups..i think if found the solution....i have to add the mdd-scan plugin....that scans the object deformation....and save the mdd file....than I have to add that saved mdd-file to the mdd-plugin...and eveything works fine...

bye andras
mba-studios

Eugeny
02-15-2003, 04:37 PM
U can get the same without MD_Scan plug...
After calculation hit save MDD on MD interface, then (after saving) go to object properties and double click on MD_Plug. Here is u have place for MDD file, after loading MDD file with saving scene LW will remember there is the settings.
(i'm usually save MDD files in new folder called MDD that i created under content directory )
Hope this will help :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.