PDA

View Full Version : Any Ideas?

Kinematics
02-15-2003, 04:33 PM
I dont usually do this but well, currently i am in highschool. And the photography club needs a shirt logo (you know a small thing at the top right) with the word photographer.

I have spent 2 weeks sketching ideas but none of them are in anyway good or related. I am tired and was hoping someone could throw me an idea or 2. Via sketches or words.

The shirts wont be sold or anything, just for me and my club, about 8 ppl so it isnt for profit. But i cant really give you credit in the sense that ur name would be on the shirt but i would of course mention that i didnt design it.

Why dont i just design something crappy you say? well i like to wear something nice :) hehe thanks people. :thumbsup:

Jec1183
02-15-2003, 11:49 PM
Sorry, can't give you sketches but if you put yours up I could make comments on how you could change typography and design to make the sketches better and then maybe you could finalize one.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.