PDA

View Full Version : HyperVue Watermark???

Parsec3d
12-14-2006, 06:18 PM
Why everything I rendr using hypervue comes out with a watermark? well only frame sequences ,, coz single frame rendering does not have that problem..

weird..

any ideas???

Parsec3d
12-14-2006, 06:42 PM
The renderCow register is to add extra nodes right ? not to register the 5ones that come with infinite ,, right?

Parsec3d
12-16-2006, 03:58 PM
No one else having this ? haven't got any answer from eon :(

have tried everything tested with different computers, made all the ip static reinstalled
re downloaded the last upgrade(741).. but nothing still have the watermark but it is only if I use hyperview...

Any ideas,, ??? plz help I'm stuck.

Wabe
12-17-2006, 09:59 AM
This is a known bug. And reported. So be patient, i am sure it will be fixed. Do you have a nodelocked version or a floating license?

Parsec3d
12-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Puff Thanks for letting me know ,, I mean I tho I was alone on this. I am using nodelocked
I see others doing test and not reporting the same thing, btw I need to get 5 more cows anyway, do you know if those 5 would work even if the internal one do not. just till they get the bundled ones working so I can have the 10 I need...

Any one else have successfully tested hypervue ? what are your specs?
right now I just have it authorized on a dualcore duo, but all my other rigs are amd64x2.

Wabe
12-18-2006, 07:20 AM
When you buy additional Cow licenses all you will get is an additional serial number - i think (i don't have it). So i am sue they only will work when the others do work as well.

But I am sure that e-on is working hard to solve this problem, it is really a showstopper i would say.

Parsec3d
12-19-2006, 08:22 PM
Update:

well finally got an answer and a new download link to re download all again, did the install this morning and all seems to be working this time,, well at least the watermark thing is gone..

puff.

CGTalk Moderation
12-19-2006, 08:22 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.