PDA

View Full Version : Dialogue Clip

barlim3
12-14-2006, 02:48 AM
Hi everybody

Here's my first lip sync clip i recently started on. Pretty much finished with the taller guy, not sure about the other one though. Would greatly appreciate any C&Cs.

www.maverickworld.net/clips/Preview1.mov (http://www.maverickworld.net/clips/Preview1.mov)

Wilson-3d
12-14-2006, 08:20 PM
Hey there.
Off to a nice start. I thought I would give you some C&C on the taller guy since you siad you were pretty much finished with him. When he holds his arms out on O.K. - I would do an overshoot and slow into that possition. Then keep that position of the arms while he says "a limo that can fly" then drop them down fast for a beat and then go into the arms crossed much faster. Right now he is moving at the same speed - for the most part - the entire time and this would make the piece more dynamic and give it some rythem, even if the voice over does not have much at this point.

Also on both of them you have their head, torso and hips (for the most part) all facing the same direction. You pretty much always want to add contrapposto and have the hips, torso and head so they are faceing different directions and off axis from one another.

Hope that helps a little. Nice work.

barlim3
12-16-2006, 04:51 AM
Thanks for the advice wilson. I'm gonna change the hands bit and see how it looks. As for the part about body directions, i did think about it in the beginning but just could come up with any logical pose to fit into the clip that way. Any suggestions?

CGTalk Moderation
12-16-2006, 04:51 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.