PDA

View Full Version : Layering question.

Cerenkovman
12-12-2006, 03:31 AM
First off, I'm pretty new to digital art let alone photoshop. That said, I've started a project that I haven't even gotten out of the gate and I've come into a little issue. My scanner is too small to scan in a drawing I made back in highschool. What I thought I'd do since I'm too cheap to let someone charge me 8 bucks to scan it to a disk is to scan it in sections and then layer it together. In my test I have two portions of the drawing that are slightly overlapped. When I try to flatten/merge the image I come up with an empty band across the middle of the composite. Please tell me it's something that I'm just overlooking. If you need an image of the problem I'll do my best to post it. Any ideas in the meantime?

Cerenkovman
12-12-2006, 04:26 AM
Nevermind, I found out that it was a problem with my I.B.M. Apparently my selection techniques could use a little practice. Thanks for the trouble anyway.

CGTalk Moderation
12-12-2006, 04:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.