PDA

View Full Version : Black Background???( A Compositing Question )

ozioz
12-11-2006, 02:51 AM
I wanna render my scene's layers separately in order to composite them in Fusion .. It is always fast and more handy then rendering the whole scene in Vue for one pass..

But I ran into a problem with the rendering files. When I imported my images into the Fusion and attached them each other, I saw some noisy efects and white colors.

One of the users in the Fusion forum said that I should render my scene with a black background. He also said that my results would be as good as I have expected.

How can I do this??

Is it possible in Vue? I looked at both atmosphere editor and render diologs but was able to see nothing.
If you know something, please share it with me. I realy need it ..

See you soon

Best Regards;
Ozioz

IvanB
12-11-2006, 05:11 AM
Hey Ozioz,

Check this video out and have a look at how i made the backround black for my forground image sequence, without stuffing up the lighting already setup...Its about half way through the video.

It might help.

Video (http://www.esnips.com/doc/b3fa9396-e4bc-4c84-b11b-3e408f719582/LW_Vue_5_-Image-Sequence)

Ivan.

CGTalk Moderation
12-11-2006, 05:11 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.