PDA

View Full Version : Death and Mrs Brady

Aelius
02-14-2003, 11:19 AM
I launched the site for my graduation film Death and Mrs Brady not so long ago. All the illustrations are done in flash too.

www.deathandmrsbrady.co.uk (http://www.deathandmrsbrady.co.uk)

Any comments welcome.

Cheers

bigray
02-17-2003, 08:05 AM
:)
I like it. Simple straight forward interface with a good design. I loved the cartoon scythe however it is spelled. And the intro of the buttons was slick but quick enough not to bore the visitor. Defiantly professional work.

On a side note the movie sounds entertaining, it is a student film that will be almost impossible to find in any theater?
:applause:

Aelius
02-17-2003, 09:32 AM
Thanks bigray.

:annoyed: The only theatres its likely to be exhibited in are small local ones, on flea-pit nights, but I'm trying to wrangle permission to use the sound track online - that way I can put the film on the website. Serves me right for using commercial music!

:) In the meantime, I'm working on a CD-rom version to send out to anyone who wants one. Drop me a line if you'd like a copy when they're ready!!

cd@deathandmrsbrady.co.uk (cd@deathandmrsbrady.co.uk?subject=Death and Mrs Brady CD-rom to go please)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.