PDA

View Full Version : unsmooth?

scazmaniac
12-07-2006, 11:39 AM
hello there fellow animators, im not sure if im using the right category for this question but here goes.

im using maya at the moment and i have created my character all i have to do is have a low res and a high res model to start my rigging. accidentally i have already smoothed the model, i have only been using the maya software for a few days now and i dont know how to undo my work. is there about to unsmooth my model which i made three days ago :)

kruugs
12-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Hey scazmaniac!

can't help you with your problem. but you did post in the wrong thread:) . I suggest you go back to the main page and look for the catergory titled Application Specific (3D), and the under there you will see the title Autodesk Maya, post this question in there. I am sure you will get help

S

benstein
12-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Assuming you still have history on the object, go to the object's attribute editor, and find the "polySmooth" or something like that. Once in that tab, push the "select" button at the bottom of the attr. editor and push delete. Good Luck!

CGTalk Moderation
12-07-2006, 07:40 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.