PDA

View Full Version : A man in a really Nice camper! - WIP

zehnerbomb
12-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Hey there everybody.

I am hoping that I can get some thoughts and crits on my most recent animation test.
The motivation is the Bob the green character is trying to convince his leader the blue character to allow their song to be put on the radio by a man who lives in a camper. (from That Thing You Do).

http://www.zehnerbomb.com/movies/camper_09.mov

Please, all crits are welcome and encouraged. Don't be afraid to give your two cents. It's all valuable to me.

Bring It!!! Just kidding, but seriously...

dudeacle
12-06-2006, 10:52 PM
What you have so far is great. The acting choices you made are perfect. I can tell that the character is not quite right in the head, and it shows in his lanky oafish movements.

Is that all the audio? I would really like to see how you plan to animate the small blue guy. You should definitely play them against each other, mainly because of their size difference.

Cant wait to see more of this.

zehnerbomb
12-07-2006, 12:28 AM
Thanks for the quick reply!
Yeah, so far I have been working on just the one character and flush him out since I planned on most of the 2nd character's acting be responsive.

I will hopefully have something up soon with movement to both characters soon.

Thanks again!!!

All notes and crits welcome!

CGTalk Moderation
12-07-2006, 12:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.