PDA

View Full Version : Tribal Dragon for.....

Revilo
02-13-2003, 06:43 AM
This is a Tribal Dragon design I did while bored out of my mind at work. I plan on printing it out on a sticker and putting it on my motorcycle helmet. But I'd like to do something to it to make it stand out so its not just a solid color any suggestions?

http://home.austin.rr.com/revsshack/dualdragon.gif

Revilo
02-13-2003, 03:49 PM
er.....selfish bump

Revilo
02-14-2003, 02:40 AM
man I don't wanna be annoying but come on 100 views and nuthin? :shrug:

euxneks
02-14-2003, 04:06 AM
I'll say something, but my opinion is extremely newb..so probably not that important! heheh

I was just thinking maybe on making the wings with less lines? And defining the head a bit more? But I like it overall!

Revilo
02-15-2003, 05:54 AM
Thank you for the response appreciate it and for the rest of ya that think your opinion is to newb don't fear..there's no such thing unless its something like

"hey that thing doesn't look like the other thing"

:bounce: Bring on the C&C :bounce:

GrafGraver
02-15-2003, 11:17 AM
Maybe it would help if you fill it with a gradient instead of one color. Or make it black that could help too (depends on your helmet's color.

Anyway, I like the design. Good job drawing it from scratch. :bowdown:

Flog
02-16-2003, 08:31 PM
Hey nice crisp design. I don't think you need a gradient being that it will be on a 3d model. In real live how often do you see any texture with gradient for metal or cloth. You don't usually see that cause they sew clothes with certain colors. I like it and it is very symetrical. Peace out!!:applause:
Byungho says I like it:applause:

Revilo
02-17-2003, 04:10 AM
Hey flog hehe I had a feeling you'd find this thread especially after I told you about it. How did Byungho see it?

Flog
02-17-2003, 02:02 PM
I was just kiddin about Byungho, its just that guy :applause: reminds me of him for obvious reasons. Get it. It was a jokey joke

lordmachuca
02-18-2003, 04:38 AM
from the design perspective, theres detail everywere, your eye is constiantly moving around and never really settles. You might want to add a focal point to it so it draws more focus to it or to a certin area. Try reducing detail in certin areas. If you reduce detail to the wings the head will pop more. so if you really want this to stand try reducing detail in certin areas basically or using its complimentary color to make it pop in theareas that you want.

Revilo
02-18-2003, 04:45 AM
woah thats one helluva crit thanks for that i'll get to work :bounce:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.