PDA

View Full Version : 193x Mg-p Series, Nikos (3D)

Nikos
02-12-2003, 10:38 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/7986/mg-p_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/7986/mg-p.jpg)

Hi,
Here's yet another car.
Modelled/Rendered with LightWave 7.5

[added by admin]

shoey
02-12-2003, 10:48 PM
WOW:eek:

That's a really nice looking car. The only thing i have to crit, and this is just being picky, is that the tyres should be a bit muddy if they have been down that dirty road, by the way how did you do the road or is it just a pic:shrug:

Excellent work:thumbsup:

Nikos
02-12-2003, 10:58 PM
Ah yes, that's a good point.
I tried to make the tires dirty, but somehow the shadow made them dark again.:shrug:

Here's a wireframe shot:
http://nikosgatos.tripod.com/upload/mg-pb_wireframe.gif

(cut and paste URL into new window as host doesn't allow direct links)

The road is just a bunch of textures that I merged together in Photoshop.

shoey
02-12-2003, 11:01 PM
Well spank my ass and call me charlie, i thought you'd composited the car onto an image. Hats off to you, once again very nice work:thumbsup:

greekdish
02-12-2003, 11:23 PM
Bravo Niko!!! Para poli ore-o...pos to kanes?? Giamoto....then boro na kano tipota san afto!!!! po po po po

Bravo!!! :applause:

colt
02-12-2003, 11:26 PM
Ahh, come on, admit it, it's a photo. :p
That's is sooo damn real looking, aside from the textures on the tires, there's no way to tell it's 3d.
:applause:

Nikos
02-12-2003, 11:28 PM
Thanks greekdish! :)
Unfortunately I don't speak a word Greek, although my name is very Greek for being Swedish. ;)

FusionDG
02-12-2003, 11:29 PM
Wow:thumbsup:

evildeli
02-12-2003, 11:54 PM
love that wet look on the paint. nice textures

A4R
02-12-2003, 11:56 PM
Holy Sheeit! That's the most photoreal car scene I've seen (scene I've seen?) Amazing work. Without the wireframe, I'd have thought you were jerking our chains.

you seriously rock dude!:buttrock:

lildragon
02-13-2003, 12:37 AM
This looks so good, but so small :hmm: and your host says you've exceeded bandwith already :\ please send me a large pic tito@cgnetworks.com looks worthy for a plug and a gallery spot ;)

salud

Nikos
02-13-2003, 12:44 AM
Doh!:surprised

Anyway, I have e-mailed you that hires picture.
Thank you so much for helping out.

yomope
02-13-2003, 02:48 AM
damn, so ....great.:drool: :cry: :drool: :cry:

lildragon
02-13-2003, 04:01 AM
Definite first rate work, one of the best vehicles I've seen pass through here, congrats :thumbsup: no crits! Proton is going to love this ;)

I linked the image from the gallery, so you shouldn't have bandwith issues.

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Keep rocking!.

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame (http://gallery.cgtalk.com) - which you are now placed

http://www.cgtalk.com/plug_award/cgtalk_award_feb03.jpg

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com for the .psd file

salud

ceql
02-13-2003, 04:07 AM
Omg, Wow! It made me do a low, muffled "wowwww" in awe, when I saw it on the front page ;) PhotoReal!!! wowwe! wowwe! wowwe! :drool: :drool:

The mossy green rock towards the bottom-right seems to have edges too sharp against the road, though... but I only noticed that cuz everything else looked absolutely photoreal++!!

That's the most realistic 3d car ever!!!!
:drool: :bounce:

MaDSheeP
02-13-2003, 04:12 AM
sweet jesus!

i figured the car was CG, i couldn't tell to easely, but the environment was cg too? :cry:

MakoHaze
02-13-2003, 05:15 AM
First off, I love the render. By FAR the best CG car I've ever seen. And, I should point out that I was sure you just edited the render onto a photograph before I sw that wireframe. Seriously, great work. One thing I noticed - and I point this out for future reference - the weather looks somewhat overcast, and dull, yet the shine on the leather seats is too intense for the mood set by the environment. I dunno... just something I picked up after 5 minutes of staring and DROOLING. Insanely good job, man.

:buttrock:

santiago
02-13-2003, 05:22 AM
it's amazing artwork man!

I'm not sure about one thing though. The seats are bouncing off light from a side, while the rest of the car is bouncing light coming from above. Is this lighting originally inspired by a reference photo? Also, the light on those seats is quite perfectly uniform in color and intensity, I mean, it looks kinda flat.
I just mention that, because it immediately called my attention, and maybe I'm not seeing things correctly, what do you think?

Akuma
02-13-2003, 05:35 AM
:eek:

ki oku
02-13-2003, 05:58 AM
pretty good work

is it possible that the wheels edges (or so :rolleyes: ) are a bit too sharp?

Krystman
02-13-2003, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by santiago
I'm not sure about one thing though. The seats are bouncing off light from a side, while the rest of the car is bouncing light coming from above. Is this lighting originally inspired by a reference photo? Also, the light on those seats is quite perfectly uniform in color and intensity, I mean, it looks kinda flat.
I just mention that, because it immediately called my attention, and maybe I'm not seeing things correctly, what do you think?

Yes, I also think that the lightning is a bit strange at some places. If you just look at the front you get the Impression the whole thing was photographed in a 60ies style studio light (Like in those Disney real-world movies). It's not that kind of light you would expect outside. I think it is too uniform.

But man, it looks soooooooo amazing :eek:

eddy-3ddy
02-13-2003, 06:33 AM
Wow, this can't be real, really, it looks so real. very very nice.

:love:

Carina
02-13-2003, 07:23 AM
I was thinking "that looks like quite good compositing", heh. Madness.

Good job! I love it, although of course being a girl i would prefer it in shock pink. *grin*

plaguelord
02-13-2003, 07:40 AM
wow, beautiful work!

very nice composition.:thumbsup:

fxb
02-13-2003, 07:43 AM
Too paint realistically simply ! !:drool:

Nikos
02-13-2003, 07:59 AM
Hi guys,
Thanks for your comments. Yes, you are definitely right about the "incorrect" lighting in the image!

The scene was lit with one of those free HDRI probes (+ one key light) that are lying around the net. Inititally the image on the probe was a vast landscape with the occasional tree in the distance.

As work progressed I ended up adding more and more trees into the background, as I felt it needed it, and by that time my scene had become _quite_ different to the one on the probe. And those of you with a sharp eye noticed the flaws immediately. You can even see that the reflection on the chrome surface is reflecting a bare landscape and not a forrest... ;)

Anyway, I looked into some other probes that contained forrests, but never managed to get the render looking as nice as with the one I already had. So I decided to keep it as it was hoping that noone would notice. ;)

Consider it "Photosurrealism".

Hellwolve
02-13-2003, 08:01 AM
This is incredible!

I mistaked it for an photo first :D

WhiteRabbitObj
02-13-2003, 08:25 AM
Holy GOD! You modelled the background too!? Awesome! I looked at this earlier and thought, wow, thats great, the car looks almost perfect and its a beautiful comp job. But the background isn't a comp! That is utterly fantastically done. The car itself could use a little more blemishing perhaps and it would be perfect, what's keeping it from being perfect is its perfection, actually! =) Amazing work.

Tad
02-13-2003, 08:56 AM
wtf... this looks too damn real, and that background ... all the leafs are modeled..

i'm more astonished every day at what ppl are doin on their own.

daaayymmnnn...

Q_B
02-13-2003, 09:53 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

no ... words!
Fantastic!

hog
02-13-2003, 10:09 AM
The road is just a bunch of textures that I merged together in Photoshop.

i think he means the road and trees r comp work, not 3d!!
i stand corrected!!???

while im here , :applause: i'd like to say OMG , well done!:applause: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drool:

sebek27
02-13-2003, 10:10 AM
wow!! :bounce: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
one of the best cars i've seen! what modeling method did you use ? any good tutorial explaining this method ? thanx !!

gaggle
02-13-2003, 10:16 AM
That is the maddest quality.

I too was thinking it was a cool car on a composited background. Damn. Very nice.

I ponder one thing: Why is everything triangulated? The wireframe doesn't have a single quad, and I.. I don't know why one would want to end up with tri's?

twinkletoes
02-13-2003, 10:22 AM
fantastic.

i'd love to see a muddy version of it

:thumbsup:

Nikos
02-13-2003, 10:24 AM
In reply to hog:
No, everything you see in the image was modelled...
The ground was a highly subdived mesh that I displaced with a big texture map that I made in Photoshop. The source footage for the texture was taken from Jeremy Engleman's free texture library. The trees are also pure geometry.

In reply to sebek27:
Thanks! The car was modelled with the good old subdivision method. I didn't use any spline patching teqhniques because I find them too slow. I basically just modelled everything poly-by-poly, and used KO_PlainBeltOptimiser and EdgeTools to speed up the work.

In reply to gaggle:
Well, that is just the way LightWave subdivides the object. The initial object is quite low poly, but then I subdivided everything before it was rendered.

hog
02-13-2003, 10:28 AM
In reply to hog:
No, everything you see in the image was modelled...
The ground was a highly subdived mesh that I displaced with a big texture map that I made in Photoshop. The source footage for the texture was taken from Jeremy Engleman's free texture library. The trees are also pure geometry

k, ...:applause: :applause: , RESPECT!!!

Guirnaldo
02-13-2003, 10:35 AM
O MI GOD
let me just have a sec here to come at eaz with miself again... Holy Father above!! that looks too damn good man! waaaaaaa, I really love it!! It's the best carmodel I've have seen around so far, and I especially like the model itself, good choice!

I guess the time has come to hand over the :applause: !

Nikos
02-13-2003, 10:41 AM
I uploaded a shaded, unsubdivided screengrab:

http://nikosgatos.tripod.com/upload/mg-pb_shaded.gif

The bandwidth per hour on the server is limited so it might not load after a couple of times. As usual copy & paste the url into a new window.

Howzat
02-13-2003, 10:48 AM
Absolutely amazingly awesome!!

Even the rock in the foreground is fantastic! Was that done with procedurals? It's even got the moss on it...
:drool:

jcjimenez
02-13-2003, 10:51 AM
This is by far the best CG Car I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Nikos
02-13-2003, 10:53 AM
Howzat:
Hi, no everything is just texture maps...

I HIGHLY recommend people to check out the public texture library of Jeremy Engleman. All the textures in my scene were taken from his library. This guy rocks!

http://www.art.net/~jeremy/photo/public_texture/index.html

lapin
02-13-2003, 10:58 AM
just beautyfull !
you rocks !:surprised :bounce: :beer: :thumbsup: :applause:

sebek27
02-13-2003, 11:08 AM
sorry i'm a LW newbie... you add points then hit "p" to make polygon ? thanx

Nikos
02-13-2003, 11:18 AM
sebek27:
Yepp, simple as that. Although I usually use Extender to drag out two existing points. That way your points will be more easily aligned with the existing geometry.

ThirdEye
02-13-2003, 11:19 AM
:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised

terryford
02-13-2003, 11:26 AM
Respect! Beautiful work. Nice to see a vintage car that has more character than a bland modern sports car.

I assume you've submitted this for the LW gallery?

Regards,
Terry

Pharaun
02-13-2003, 12:49 PM
Just thought some dude had attached a pic of a real car..... then I looked again. Great work.

RiotManZ
02-13-2003, 12:51 PM
...these are the reasons why I love cg-art!!!:applause: :surprised :buttrock:

LNT
02-13-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Nikos

In reply to sebek27:
Thanks! The car was modelled with the good old subdivision method. I didn't use any spline patching teqhniques because I find them too slow. I basically just modelled everything poly-by-poly, and used KO_PlainBeltOptimiser and EdgeTools to speed up the work.

yeah,I too find spline technique very slow compared to going straight into polys

that image looks really great Nikos,and does lightwave justice :thumbsup:

it's good you took time to model the whole environment and did a very good job at that

have you used any of Polas' plugins for the foliage?

wgreenlee1
02-13-2003, 12:56 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

EXCELLENT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

dongdong~2002
02-13-2003, 01:04 PM
Wow:eek: :eek: :eek: photo!

Nikos
02-13-2003, 01:05 PM
In reply to LNT:
Thanks man! No, the foliage was done manually. I scanned in a couple of ferns a long time ago and used them as clipmaps for this scene. The grass was just good ol' Point Clone Plus.
The trees were also old objects generated in 1999 with Onyx Tree Pro. I had some cleaning up to do as they only came in DXF-flavour back then.

The car surface has just the BRDF-shader for specularity and some gradients for reflection. The Depth of Field is just normal LightWave DOF, which required me to render at pretty high Antialiasing. ;)

In reply to terryford:
Yeah, I sent a copy over to NewTek. I put afterall "LW3D 7.5" on the car's licenseplate ... ;)

WesComan
02-13-2003, 01:56 PM
Yay! Go Nikos!

Excellent work there, but you know, there's something missing...I've been trying to work out what it is and I've finally got it... * * *Sparkly Magic Exhaust* * * That would finish it of beautifully ;) hehehe...

Looking forward to more :beer: soon. :bounce:

wes.

(sorry...couldn't resist:) )

Nikos
02-13-2003, 02:01 PM
Thanks Wes!
Yes, I should have added Sparkling Magic Dust. ;)

(sorry folks, that's was an internal joke)

proton
02-13-2003, 03:00 PM
Amazing!:eek:

xeno
02-13-2003, 03:16 PM
Holy hell this thing is gorgeous!!
Its real isnt it? It has to be!!

excellent work!!

vVolf
02-13-2003, 03:48 PM
lemme ask ya......where did ya learn? How to model that is.

sebek27
02-13-2003, 04:24 PM
how do you model a car using your poly method ?? do you do a whole side view, then extend the points in the front view and top view to the side and tweak them ?? any tutorials showing your method ? maybe one day you can write a tutorial :))

Nikos
02-13-2003, 05:28 PM
Sebek27:

Exactly! I'm just using a very common modelling method described in many tutorials on the web. I'll try to make a behind the scenes of the car once I get some time. :)

bjoern
02-13-2003, 06:41 PM
very very COOOL :buttrock:

rendertime info and wireframe please

bye
bjoern

Nikos
02-13-2003, 06:50 PM
Rendertime: Don't ask ;)
Rendered in several passes. Background, Car, Reflections and Window. The background was rendered with MonteCarlo 15x5, and the Car wouldn't even render a pixel unless I turned down the settings to 6x2...

Although I love LightWave, the current implementation of the radiosity engine is dead slow if you want to have bounced colours in your image. :thumbsdow

Duffman
02-13-2003, 07:39 PM
Beautiful work, but what bugs me is why a mint condition classic car like that would be sitting on a muddy road in the woods somewhere. Not only that, but without a single spot of mud on it, even on the wheels.

On the CG side though, this is very damn freakin impressive! I seriously thought you composited the car into a pic, the only thing that made me think otherwise was the tire tracks in the mud... really cool work, congrats!

BrainFaucet
02-13-2003, 08:10 PM
Oh dear... I've gotta go change my pants after seeing this one.:rolleyes:

Excellent work!

Eman597
02-13-2003, 08:17 PM
nice license plate, lol:)

S3D
02-13-2003, 09:49 PM
Holy Moly Moly, ok one more Moly, damn, make that a thousand Molies :D

I bow to the auto master :bowdown: :D

policarpo
02-13-2003, 10:36 PM
really awesome work Nikos. what speed machine are you rendering on?

Nikos
02-13-2003, 10:41 PM
Well, for this image I would have needed a renderfarm... ;)

But, as I worked on it from home, I had to render it on my Dual Athlon MP 1900+ with 2 GB RAM. The scene had almost 4 million polygons but I managed to keep it in RAM.
:p

Spozzfreund
02-13-2003, 11:15 PM
Great! :thumbsup:

Jason-Kane
02-13-2003, 11:40 PM
Did anyone ask about the headlights?

Am am curious how you went about making them look so realistic?
I learned in a math class once that the inside of a headlight is hyperbolic as to reflect all the rays off the bulb in a straight focus.

How did you model the headlight glass???

Nikos
02-13-2003, 11:51 PM
Well, it was no rocket science really... :shrug:
I modelled the inside of the headlights, added a wee lightbulb (which you cannot see due to the refraction)... The inside surface was 45% reflective and 100% on the glancing angle...

Then I made a double sided glass but couldn't be bothered with a refraction/air surface. So I just added 1.3 refraction to it. The pattern on the glass was a bump map on the outside and geometry in the middle.

Maven
02-14-2003, 12:08 AM
:thumbsup: Excellent :thumbsup:

santiago
02-14-2003, 12:57 AM
You know, the composition is very good too!
I just wanted to point this out: At first, although my eyes first were drawn to the seats, and the tires also have a certain specularity than dosen't perfectly belong to that lighting scheme...
I never looked at the trees behind.
The ground also shows nice texturing.
I really like this image.

You demonstrate knowledge of texturing, yet the car itself doesn't make much use of it, and still achieves very high realism.
I think you have a very strong grasp of light/object interaction.
That isn't easily learned.
The lighting may be improved, I can understand that render time influenced your decisions when deciding how to light the scene.

Very fancy indeed, this impresses me much more than previous modern models of cars in 3D. I think thsi shows a lot of balance in know-how.
I really encourage you to fine tune the lighting a bit, and perhaps work a little more on the shadows. The shadows on the bottom could be slightly stronger, the windshield seems to be pefectly flat... and although this may exist in the real world, it would be intersting to add a fes more touches of imperfection. But very subtle touches... because, the rendered image looks awesome already

once again, congratulations!
Another angle would be really to look at.

viper11885
02-14-2003, 01:34 AM
that is truely a beautiful piece of artwork there!!! ;)

i would be happy if i could model half as good as u :D

love the entire image, it totally looks like a real photograph...

congrats on such an awesome image!

PureFire
02-14-2003, 01:46 AM
If you didnt say it was CG I dont think anyone would be the wiser...beautiful

cityhunter
02-14-2003, 03:19 AM
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. That's good stuff.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

arjun
02-14-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by BrainFaucet
Oh dear... I've gotta go change my pants after seeing this one.:rolleyes:

Excellent work!

Let's hope it's because of urine heh heh :beer:

I love the car, so nice. It just seems out of place in the environment, not only because it's fancy, but because it's color!!!
But nevertheless, you are my god. :applause:

oracle
02-14-2003, 05:03 AM
Well, all I have to say is that I showed about 7 people in my office, and they all thought it was a photo until I showed them the wireframe.

After they saw the wireframe they were all blown away... One guy even said "Nah, he's probably used some filter to make the photo look like a wireframe" Hahaha.

Me, being someone who stars at this forum (and CG pics) all day didn't think the car was a photo, but I immediately thought "photorelistic car composited onto a photo background" but then... :drool: Did you use a tree generator for those?

Excellent work... AND IT'S LIGHTWAVE!

Gallery! :bounce:

garyturner
02-14-2003, 05:38 AM
very like that
amazing near photorealism :)

jadedchron
02-14-2003, 11:33 AM
damn

Nikos
02-14-2003, 12:15 PM
oracle:

Yes I used a very old version of Onyx Tree Pro to generate the trees. It didn't have any LightWave export, so I had to take them in as DXF files and clean them up because they had a very high poly count.

Ryder
02-14-2003, 12:56 PM
Gaaaaaahh...!"#!".... i died...

best car render i seen so far.. :)

stephen2002
02-14-2003, 01:16 PM
that is great work. The car looks good, and it is even better that the background is CG! Great!

beefcake
02-14-2003, 01:36 PM
I don't know what to say, this is just amazing work, great modelling and great tec-skills!!

I just had to make a remix, to see the car in a old-pic style:

http://129.241.27.99/svalex/mg_remix.jpg

AndreasA
02-14-2003, 01:46 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I'm not worthy...

Nikos
02-14-2003, 01:46 PM
Heh, heh... that's funny :)

I was actually considering making the image black and white first, but then thought about all that rendering time that would have been unnesessary. ;)

Lewis3D
02-14-2003, 05:17 PM
Fantastic work Nikos, I don't have any crits. I see many guys crits some parts but i think that nothig need's crit on this image. It's fantastic IMO.

Nikos
02-14-2003, 05:17 PM
Well, I just thought I'd take the opportunity to thank everyone for their kind comments and constructive criticism! :)

Thanks to you guys my motivation came back to start on something new once I get some spare time again.
CGtalk will obviously be the first place where I'll show it.

Cheers! :beer:

jackman
02-15-2003, 12:58 AM
so, you make CG trees and composite with a pic of a car?

just kidding:p

COOOOOOOL !!:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

kidcodea
02-15-2003, 01:33 AM
:surprised :drool: :eek: :love:

facial
02-15-2003, 03:26 AM
Coooool, I love this image, Keep post up the great works. :thumbsup:

morphine
02-15-2003, 05:50 AM
Nikos, first I gotta say this is an amazing render. Really gorgeous.

And I didn't read all the replies, but I think the only thing it lacks is the weight on the tires. They do not have any gravity on them and cars used to be heavy as hell.

Again: great work.
Congrats.

nose
02-15-2003, 12:51 PM
Wow! This is really awesome!! :applause: :drool:

danne82
02-15-2003, 04:27 PM
jag som tyckte du va ruskigt grym för ett par år sen du har utvecklats väldigt mycke... vart i sthlm bor du? Bor också dära :)
Lite svengliska nu så andra förstår ;)
realy thought that the background was a photo realy looks that way!!!! As he sad a litle bit dirt on the tires and maybe some on the car itself!!! :applause: for the excellent work!!

Nikos
02-15-2003, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the comments Daniel! :)
Swedish: Jag bor i Bromma, närmare bestämt Blackeberg, men ska i morgon åka över till London för att frilansa igen ett par månader.

thomas7g
02-15-2003, 08:05 PM
I am so incredibly impressed by this. Not just one object but the whole scene is incredible! This inspires me to learn more about 3d work!

I was wondering, if you wouldn't mind, could you possibly post a close up of a fern leaf? I was wondering how much mesh is required to be so convincing. Thanks!

Artifex
02-15-2003, 11:18 PM
Wow, that last update is pretty incredible!

For a crit, I'd say that the overall reflection is really too much. Cranck it down a bit and it'll be a perfect work.

Nikos
02-15-2003, 11:37 PM
thomas7g:
Things are a bit hectic right now, but I can tell you that the fern leaves didn't have more than 20 polygons each. I scanned in a leaf towards a black background and applied it as a clip map onto the polygons.

Artifex:
Yeah, the reflection is a bit too strong now that you mention it... I rendered it seperately and duplicated the layer in Photoshop maybe too many times... :shrug:

danne82
02-16-2003, 03:29 PM
grymt :) bor ute i hässelby själv... bor du nära gymnasiet? Om du har lust o snacka mera kan du ju lägga till mig på icq om du har det... vore skitskoj 163202379

zeb
02-16-2003, 03:32 PM
!!Respect !!

Lw Powah ;)))

Skyraider3D
02-16-2003, 11:17 PM
Very very neat model/render! Impressive! Award well earnt!

E_Moelzer
02-21-2003, 01:59 AM
Just WOW, is all I can say. Very, very well done in all aspects!
CU
Elmar

betooo
02-23-2003, 07:17 PM
Incredible :)

jchoi
02-27-2003, 01:26 AM
That's gotta be a real picture.

How can a person make that??????

That rocks. :thumbsup:

Gremlin
02-27-2003, 03:39 AM
So....
Sooo.....
GOOOOOOOOD! :surprised

looks so good! :applause: :applause: :applause:

toddicus13
03-06-2003, 12:10 AM
Beautiful work. The textures and lighting are perfect. The headlights really look convincing as well. I give it a 5 on a scale of 1 to 5, that lightwave never fails to amaze me. Keep on rockin in the free world. :xtreme:

cermit
12-15-2003, 08:57 PM
its exceptional render

bigbigblues
12-17-2003, 12:15 PM
I don't know what else to say. I'm stunned by the quality of this piece. Amazing work.

richardvacheresse
12-08-2004, 01:50 PM
this has to be one of the nicest car models i have seen in a long time...great job, love the attention to detail.http://cgtalk.com/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.