PDA

View Full Version : Pro-life 30 sec short

parel
02-12-2003, 10:10 PM
Abortion might be a divisive subject, but I am making a 30 sec short showing a developing baby in the womb, and the violent nature of abortion. I am currently researching the anatomy of a developing baby, and have to start with a working script.

I am a decent modeler, but I need to put a team together for texturing, animating, compositing and editing. If anyone reading this message is led to help out, please email me at thomasparel@aol.com, or post a reply.

elfling bard
02-13-2003, 01:29 PM
If you need music i'm in...
hyyp://eonsounds.tripod.com

parel
02-14-2003, 04:11 AM
elfling bard,:applause: I just went to your site. You make very emotive music. What is your work-flow? I should have a story-board/s for you to work with by this Wednesday. I am in the process of moving now. I hope to get situated in a new place this Monday. I have been freelancing in Anderson, South Carolina for the last 6 months and I am moving back to Columbus OH as my contract is up. Glad to have you on board Francois

-Tom

elfling bard
02-14-2003, 12:52 PM
I am currently without contract for now so you can send me a storyboard anytime you want it...I can do much more electronic music style if you need and much more light in presence...
Here my e-mail
imagison@hotmail.com

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.