PDA

View Full Version : Manga art work- doctor

gorillaz
02-12-2003, 08:00 PM
hellow everbody im doctor nick....well thats what i would say if i was called nick or even if i was a doctor....but im not, soo how about some feedback from u, the people out there, be nice be harsh, but not stupid.:bounce:
and remember beer is your friend:beer:

gorillaz
02-12-2003, 08:19 PM
hey its a me again, yes not doctor nick, oh by the way if u wanna know, the artwork isnt by me i just ink it and colour it, well anyway we must move on, here is another picture, of a sort of sexy hippy, so just tell me what u is a thinking, and remember be cool man:thumbsup: oh and if u were thinking why i have two of these pictures, its because im a stupid stupid boy:surprised

FLOw
02-12-2003, 08:21 PM
the arms are to male...to strong...look like some FF 7 stuff :D
other than that its good work...talking about the girl...not the doc... :D

gorillaz
02-12-2003, 08:30 PM
hey people, i was thinking there must be some really cool and good people who can colour out there, sooo if u dont mind or if u wanna help a poor boy, try colouring this picture for me, dont worry i wont copy it, i just need a few outside artist, or even if u have some work of your own, i would only be too happy to see it, even if its just pencil it may help me friend out (hes the one who draws the pictures):bounce: HEY AND ANOTHER THING....look at this guy go!!!!! oh this pic isnt very good and it was a quick thing, also i should of took more time inking it, but hey whatcha gonna do!:p

gorillaz
02-12-2003, 08:34 PM
you think them arms are bad u should see this pic, he drew this one the other day, O M G he can draw them good but, this is just stupid!!!:scream: well i got it all wrong and all this thred stuff makes me head hurt, MOTHER GET THE WARM WATER, we going fishing!!!:drool:

Pancreas
02-12-2003, 10:32 PM
Your posts are fun, do you know the punctuatuon symbol full stop? :D
Why doctor nick is barefoot? Why heīs got a giant pencil?
Canīt see the last image.

Read the forum rules, only one attachment per thread.
Me sits with popcorns waiting for heavily moderation to arrive.

Kirt
02-12-2003, 11:34 PM
Oh Pancreas beat me to the punchline ... :D

Rules for this forum can be found here (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32123).

Thanks

Kirt
The delinquent 2D Mod :hmm:

gorillaz
02-13-2003, 01:07 AM
im soo sorry that i have gotten it wrong, it make me feel happy inside, and about the fullstop, i never do, and why is doctor nick with a big pencil, well maybe hes happy and why does he have no shoes well maybe hes too hot, as u can see answers for eveything i do hope i helped u out and yes, i shall get to read the rules when i have time:applause: u have a good time now, you HEAR!!!!!:scream:

Creepstown
02-13-2003, 04:16 AM
I might say i dont like the feet or lack thereof. You seem to have drawn some weird ambiguous(sic) chunk for feet. There appears to be seven toes which makes no sense at all.
Try to learn how to draw feet better, but if that is your style i suggest you try harder to get the feet to coincide with the rest of the figure, cause they look so out of place.

gorillaz
02-13-2003, 06:45 PM
thanks i will put that to the artist, but im not the one who draws the pictures
:wavey: bye bye

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.