PDA

View Full Version : Vue 6 Blurry Renders

Amethon
11-28-2006, 11:22 PM
Does anyone else seem to be having this problem? Everything that I render on Final is blurry! I'm not using DOF so I don't know what it could be...

mwalter1
11-29-2006, 12:38 AM
Not having that problem - sometimes I will get an all black render until I exit and re-open the file.

How blurry? If it's just grainy, that's a different problem. Did you check your camera settings (double-click on the camera)?

Kevin Sanderson
11-29-2006, 12:42 AM
There's a "blurred" setting in the Anti-Alias drop down. Maybe you've selected that by accident. Anti alias Options>Anti alias strategies

Amethon
11-29-2006, 02:36 AM
Blurry like this:

http://www.midnight-soul.com/Lily3.jpg

Amethon
11-29-2006, 02:47 AM
There's a "blurred" setting in the Anti-Alias drop down. Maybe you've selected that by accident. Anti alias Options>Anti alias strategies

Ok, I got it. It was on Crisp. I had to set it to user settings to mess with it. Crisp is not quite like Vue 5, unlike what they said in the manual... Automatic seems to be giving me good results. Thanks :)

CGTalk Moderation
11-29-2006, 02:47 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.