PDA

View Full Version : What can I do it? A probelm for export!somebody help me

oftheclassics
11-27-2006, 07:57 AM
hello ,this is a question to me for a long time.First of all,thanks these guys in there.
when I used relation constraints setup the joint with Damping,you Know ,I want to make some like the tail's motion.
At the last ,I got it,when I hug oneself on mine clever,the probelm display!!!
I can't export the animation!! Also Plot the relation constraints .I can't make some normal key for the joint.
What can I do??Two years,I can't figure out.somebody Help me??and excuse for mine poor english.

oftheclassics
11-28-2006, 01:19 AM
help me??ok some guys,thank you vrey much!

Anssi
11-28-2006, 05:17 AM
Hi,
if you want secondary animation from Relations to export in .fbx you need to choose the bones the relations is affectiong and Plot All Properties from Key Controls. The animation has to be in bones or it will not export properly. You might need some filtering for the curves after plotting because the might be some peaks in the curves, or you can try plotting at higher frame rate that way you get some "sub-frame-samples" and better result when smoothing the data with filters.
Hope this answers part of your problem,
Anssi

oftheclassics
11-28-2006, 06:28 AM
Thank you very much!Anssi,you are my first helper in there.And I over the problem.I take the frame to 120fps.Plot all properties,I very happy to the result.
Thank you.You help me,and I help the other,you like the sun shine,I like the mirror
Last ,thanks CGTALK
Hi,
if you want secondary animation from Relations to export in .fbx you need to choose the bones the relations is affectiong and Plot All Properties from Key Controls. The animation has to be in bones or it will not export properly. You might need some filtering for the curves after plotting because the might be some peaks in the curves, or you can try plotting at higher frame rate that way you get some "sub-frame-samples" and better result when smoothing the data with filters.
Hope this answers part of your problem,
Anssi

oftheclassics
11-28-2006, 07:28 AM
I use the Relation contraint set some bones like a tail,they motion so happy,At the last frame,I want to stop the contrints,what can I do?
Like this: 1-30FPS,I motion ,there are relation.Use damping ,set Integer contorl Value=50,that's ok.
30-60,I want stop them,but I can't set the Integer Value=0.they can't animation.
may be I should choose another like the Integer,and it can anmation
Anssi,thanks for you help.I need you,or other friend.
Help me!

Anssi
11-28-2006, 07:57 AM
Hi,
glad I could help.

You can't really animate the values in relations but can animate the overall weight of the constrait. K next to just about any animatable feature means Keyframe and the A after the slider means Available in relations, so with those you should be able to controll the start and end of the Relations.

Anssi

oftheclassics
11-28-2006, 08:13 AM
Why I am stupid! I try It.perfect!really Thank you ,Anssi.
Hi,
glad I could help.

You can't really animate the values in relations but can animate the overall weight of the constrait. K next to just about any animatable feature means Keyframe and the A after the slider means Available in relations, so with those you should be able to controll the start and end of the Relations.

Anssi

CGTalk Moderation
11-28-2006, 08:13 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.