PDA

View Full Version : neo stream

cdinic
02-12-2003, 06:03 AM
not sure if this has been mentioned in here... but Neostream has launched the newest edition to their amazing site.

www.neostream.com

I quit

-Chris

Per-Anders
02-12-2003, 07:40 AM
at teh risk of being flamed... i preffered it a few version ago, it was much smoother and faster. now you need way more oomph in your machine and it's connection to really enjoy the site. also i kinda liked the flat look, but maybe i'm just more into the flat toon look.

still it's quite fun at least. got a good sense of humour to it :)

illOgic
02-12-2003, 09:03 PM
i love it. ive been a fan of neostream since the first site, and i have always admired the originality and time put into the transition effects. grant the last site was a bit faster, but this one is much more impressive. i would like to see a bit more fluid movement in the character but... its fine. The transitions on this one are excellent, funny, and well thought out.

akewt
02-13-2003, 01:00 AM
im very impressed by this site. you guys have put alot of effort in. i particularlly like the responsiveness of the charactor being hit.

platypus
02-14-2003, 01:43 AM
wow! everything about that site is fantastic!

nicely done.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.