PDA

View Full Version : Pose 2 Armatures??

THUR
11-24-2006, 03:33 PM
Hi all,

Does anyone now how to:

Connect a armature button with a pose.
For example: a character needs to smile: You safe your smiling-pose (rightclick-safe pose) en link it to a button on your screen (a button with the image of your character smiling). Then with just one click on that button, anywhere on your timeline, you key the facial group,... that smile.(same for other facial expressions or letters). This is a easy, visual way to animate, no right clicking en searching that pose .. just see the wanted button and click it.
All easy said, but how to creat this! dunno
Can anyone help me with thisone .. also a great one for all messiah-animators btw.

Thanks N @ vance

THUR

dobermunk
11-24-2006, 04:15 PM
I'd bump this to a feature request - even if someone has a solution...
I'd like to see a way to more easily configure control panels for object selection, script launches and poses, as well as resets...
Also - how to design them, with imported pngs, etc.

Ulven
11-27-2006, 01:49 PM
Is this possible to do with a messiah script perhaps? Or does the motion clips work outside of the classic object/channel type-o-thing? I'm no programmer so I haven't got the first clue but would be good if someone looked at this cause I can imagine it would be very useful.

Ulven
12-08-2006, 03:11 PM
I put this up in the bugtracker 'cause I think this would be super useful.

CGTalk Moderation
12-08-2006, 03:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.