PDA

View Full Version : elven princess

Emre
02-11-2003, 11:19 PM
Hello.
i think i will post this one to the 2d competition.

Shall i? can i have your ideas please?
http://web.1asphost.com/emre/elven-w.jpg

Ben Shore
02-11-2003, 11:27 PM
It's not bad but it just looks out of proportion (for instance the leg on the left looks detached from the rest of the body). . . maybe spend a little more time laying out the figure before you go into detail. I like the tatoos though :)

chrisdejoya
02-11-2003, 11:36 PM
well...it looks photoref'd. some areas (face, where head meets neck, right wrist, leg-crossing) are weirdly defined. definitely a little more time spent with the drawing/underpainting would've benefited the picture a lot.

the cloth is nice in places, but it's hard to distinguish what the overall form is supposed to be.

Eman597
02-12-2003, 02:07 AM
i really like this piece!! the only thing that bothers me (and it bothers me a good bit:p ) are the legs. they are really cattiwompus (sorry its a Lightwave term) meaning they look really twisted and unreal. The rest is great, its an awesome start. just try to fix those legs and youll be set!

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.