PDA

View Full Version : Question: Is it possible to ease my position tweens like it is in Flash?

slayerment
02-11-2003, 11:12 PM
You know how in flash you can select from -100 to 100 on the ease option during a motion tween. Is something like this possible in AE? And if so how would i go about doing this? Thank you ahead of time :)

dg
02-12-2003, 02:14 AM
Hey man!

In AE things are a lot better them that, you have more control over the easy in, out and also have easy easy and hold, just right click any of your keyframes and select Keyframe Assistant and voila!

You can also have control over timing opening the bezier curves by expanding the parameter that you are working (click the litlle tringle on the left side of the parameters name)

I hope this clears your doubt.

See Ya!

slayerment
02-12-2003, 02:56 AM
wow thank u so much :) by the way, is it possible to stop AE from using beziers curves when i animate something?

dg
02-12-2003, 03:14 AM
Yep, just right click your keyframes and select Keyframe Interpolation ---> and them in the Spatial Interpolation drop box select Linear

See Ya!

slayerment
02-12-2003, 03:17 AM
u rule

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.