PDA

View Full Version : Is there a website for free FinalRender tutorials

mr-Q
11-22-2006, 06:09 PM
hi guys
I`m looking for a website that gives u a free Video or written tuts. for Final render
I got tired trying to find one but i could n`t find one
lately I registred in Cebas forums hoping for any good tuts.
please if u have any links share me with
thnx alot
cheers
:)

mr-Q
11-23-2006, 06:23 AM
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:shrug:
any body
come on
:sad:
it is not that hard eh?

LucentDreams
11-23-2006, 06:57 AM
Not that hard eh? oi I hate comments like that, if its not that hard then why aren't you making the tuts? Especially free ones.

Tutorials take a lot of time investment in learning the things first, creating tutorials takes time, and publishing them requires time and some sort of host etc. expecting these for free is bad enough, some people are generous enough or have enough extra time to do such things but some have to charge to cover the costs of the time put into making such content.

mr-Q
11-23-2006, 07:43 AM
Dude
wassab
take it easy man
when I said not htat hard I didn`t mean it for the tutorials it self, I ment the link, got it ?
L I N K for the free tutorial
learining id not just for rich people who can buy every thing, in my country, if there are learning DVDs I would n`t be asking for free tuts. C4D in my country is not well known and I`m working very very hard to learn it.
besides. don`t tell me how hard it is to make and publish tutorials, I`m a Photoshop proffesional designer and I write dozens of FREE tutorials for all
hope my point is clear now
thanx for your reply

Rich-Art
11-23-2006, 02:04 PM
Maybe try to type "Final Render tutorials" in google.

Peace,
Rich_Art. :thumbsup:

mr-Q
11-23-2006, 04:12 PM
thanx Rich art
but i already did that, and he gave me some tuts for 3ds max sadly, :(
good luck

ecore
11-24-2006, 04:52 PM
C:\Program Files\cebas\finalRender Stage-2\cinema\scenes
*:\Program Files\MAXON\CINEMA 4D R10\plugins\finalRender Stage-2\html

georgedrakakis
11-24-2006, 07:29 PM
hey mr-Q,
check this out, make suggestions or request a short of custom-made tut.
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=428759

cheers,
george

DynamicRealism
11-24-2006, 08:28 PM
what is it you want to see, ill do my best and show u

pink4D
11-24-2006, 11:31 PM
i don't know why there is a few tutorials about finalrender , but to be posetive , we need to increase it by our hands, and post our experiance

DynamicRealism
11-25-2006, 12:31 AM
pick a topic that ur having issues with, and ill make a tutorial out of it

pink4D
11-25-2006, 12:36 AM
here is it DynamicRealism

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=4028472#post4028472

plz do it

mr-Q
11-25-2006, 06:41 AM
thank you all very very mutch :applause:
that is really right, there is a very few tutorials about final render in c4d :sad:
I`m really considering about lights and IES lights and some simple tuts about the bascis in final render :rolleyes:
hope we work togeather to come out with some useful tuts. for c4d users "I`ll do my best in practecing the tutorials :thumbsup:"
GoodLuck for all

candicekulacz
12-01-2006, 08:58 PM
thank you all very very mutch :applause:
that is really right, there is a very few tutorials about final render in c4d :sad:
I`m really considering about lights and IES lights and some simple tuts about the bascis in final render :rolleyes:
hope we work togeather to come out with some useful tuts. for c4d users "I`ll do my best in practecing the tutorials :thumbsup:"
GoodLuck for all

Hi! There are some videos at www.cebas.com (http://www.cebas.com/) and also at the following link that you might be interested in http://www.digitaltutors.com/digital_tutors/tutorials.php?cat=finalrender.

Good Luck!

mr-Q
12-02-2006, 08:50 AM
veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery thank u dude
good luck

CGTalk Moderation
12-02-2006, 08:50 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.