PDA

View Full Version : Vue 6 Xstream

The-G-Man
11-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Can anyone who has the new pre-release Vue 6 Xstream please tell me if the objects from your 3D app now show up in the Vue interface?

Vernimator
11-21-2006, 01:25 PM
The "Integration" plugins have yet to be released for Vue 6 xStream. In Vue 5 xStream the Vue objects show up in the 3D Application but not vice-ersa. In order to see the 3D App objects in the Vue interface they must be exported from your 3D app and then imported into Vue. I usually create a few simple reference objects to bring into Vue to help get things set up initially then bring the scene into Max using xStream and continue working.

Cheers!!!

ggriffaw
11-21-2006, 08:24 PM
The current version of Vue 6 xStream only includes the core application. The integration plug-ins will be shipped later.

Can anyone who has the new pre-release Vue 6 Xstream please tell me if the objects from your 3D app now show up in the Vue interface?

AnthonyC
11-21-2006, 08:54 PM
2 Questions...did the prerelease come with all the sample files? And why am I getting an E-on watermark on my renders?

Thanks

ggriffaw
11-21-2006, 10:52 PM
It looks like the ExtrasCD download has the sample files.

Did you register the software?

2 Questions...did the prerelease come with all the sample files? And why am I getting an E-on watermark on my renders?

Thanks

CGTalk Moderation
11-21-2006, 10:52 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.