PDA

View Full Version : 3d Max animation with CS

ukdesigner
11-20-2006, 01:01 PM
Hi,

I have an animation I made of a biped walking into the scene going into a crouch position. I then want him to get up and start running after this position is held for a couple of seconds...

Ideally I would just like to use "Footstep mode" here and manipulate a runcycle that way, but since i have used footstep mode for him to enter the scene already before the crouch it wont let me.

How can this run be performed using Footstep mode after the crouch?

Can footstep mode be used more than once in a scene that contains animation at all or is it a case of making a seperate "Bip" file and using Motion Flow / Motion Mixer?

Many thanks...

Cause im quite new to character studio but have enough info to understand what things like motion mixer do, could someone please tell me...

for an animation of biped where my character is crouched going to a run cycle, will i need to manually create a BIP of the character going from crouch to run and then mix this in between the crouch and run bips ?

CGTalk Moderation
11-20-2006, 01:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.