PDA

View Full Version : 3D character mascot

Slysilver
11-14-2006, 06:46 PM
Hi,

We have just launched our new website which is character driven, but the character animations for most of the inner screens are still in production.

There are currently 2 that are complete, 1 on the homepage, and another one for most other pages which acts as a temporary 'teaser' for future animations if you like. Please let me know what you think of the 2 mascot animations.

Click here to view (http://www.capricorn-digital.com)

xeffe
11-16-2006, 06:45 AM
cool character. The only thing I would say is when you go back to the home page He transforms again into the superhero. In Flash I would make a second Home page that when the user go back from the interior pages he is already transformed. Just to keep it from being so redundant. Nice work on the demo reel.

Keep up the good work

Slysilver
11-16-2006, 10:00 AM
Hi Xeffe,

Thanks for your comments!

We had to launch, as we were already falling behind schedule, however, it was the original plan to have him transformed once visiting the homepage again. We are now working on 2nd phase, and this will not only allow the character to already be transformed, but there will be a random animation for any page of the site.

CGTalk Moderation
11-16-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.