PDA

View Full Version : Character : trapped

Najd
02-10-2003, 12:01 AM
Well, I was on my bed, and started sketching a little, and thed came that weird picture to my mind... and so I did it, scanned it, and continued working on it in photoshop.
and here's the result. :surprised

http://kureks.free.fr/divers/trapped.jpg

Blackarts
02-10-2003, 06:38 AM
neat -

reminds me of the scene from Saving Private Ryan with the family on the second story of the FUBAR'd house.

chrisdejoya
02-10-2003, 06:59 AM
bayonets hovering at the bottom of the image might be nice.. it doesn't look like impending doom or refuge to me. more like a dreamy piece.

very cool style, really dig it. ;) goes to show where a little babbling with your pencil can take you

Najd
02-10-2003, 09:33 PM
Thx for the comments :)

Blackarts : well, I got asleep before that scene, have to see that movie again :)

Snowfly : I agree, it's not exactly like if the character is in danger, he don't looks afraid or nothing. He's just trapped on a high building floor, with no way out, on a tottaly destroyed city... don't ask me how he got there and what happened to the city :)

so... trapped, but staying cool :p

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.