PDA

View Full Version : Concept Artist For Alient heads :-)

Teckniel
02-09-2003, 10:57 PM
i need same 1 that can draw cool alien heads its not for a porject just for traing on heads

The drawing sould have nice shading so that i can see where i need to lodel detail :-)

hope sam1 can help me

unLevel
02-20-2003, 06:20 AM
Have you thought about finding a sci-fi related project and offering to model their alien concepts?

You'd get the practice, and I'm sure that they'd apprecaite the help...:buttrock:

Teckniel
02-20-2003, 10:19 AM
where could i find that kind of projects???

unLevel
02-20-2003, 12:47 PM
Well, the list of sci-fi projects in this forum are:

RTK: Chronicles
Alienz
"Z52"

Or..I've got plenty of ideas for projects, maybe if we get a reallly cool idea Kirt, the new mod down here, might lend us a hand with his wicked drawing skills?

Or...I can find tons of weird alien concept work for you to just practice on, it seems I've got a knack for getting reference pictures....

oh, and if ANYONE needs dragon pictures, I tried getting a few for a dragon contest on another site...I ended up with 600+ pictures of dragons....hehe....see what I mean abut finding pictures?

Just let me know what you want to do, and I'd be glad to help..

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.